We are the majority of educators in Queen Anne’s County Public Schools joining forces with educational support staff to advocate for all members who work every day to make our public schools great.
- Promote and protect the rights of all certificated and non-certificated members.
- Create a working environment that ensures that every student receives the support they need to succeed.
- Initiate and support programs that enhance the professional and economic welfare of all members.
- Provide opportunities for teachers to take leadership roles in shaping educational policies, such as fair and transparent evaluations, and the push to minimize testing time to maximize learning time.
- Advocate for initiatives on the district, county, state and federal levels that respect and support the important work of educators and staff.
Board of Directors
Karen Fields, President
Centreville Middle School
Heidi Wohlleber, Vice President
Matapeake Elementary School
Vera Wolski, Vice President
Educational Support Personnel
Stephanie Anthony, Secretary
Kennard Elementary School
Betsie Baers, Treasurer
Office Centreville Middle School
Elaine McNeil, High School
Queen Anne County High School
Kristen Park, Middle School
Stevensville Middle School